@Parsifal - I recently had a tetanus injection and remembering...

1. 17,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    @Parsifal - I recently had a tetanus injection and remembering one from many years ago, expected it to be painful - it was nothing - no pain whatsoever!

How did your party go? I had people round yesterday and it was fabulous, but I was sooo tired - woke up every couple of hours last night, because my legs were still twitching . . . . never again.
    My fault really, because I had accumulated a lot of tidying jobs and left them until last - but now all I have to do for Christmas, wash curtains and clean windows - easy-peasy.
    Lots of fun was had by all - the people who have framed some of NoBoDe's paintings were here to see them 'on site' and liked what they saw, and i think I made a new friend of the lady who is employed there. She is from England and absolutely loved the way i have displayed some. - I also had a child painting framed, which my sick girl did when she was 3 years old and it is lovely and bright. NBD's are rather darkly handsome and are deep and meaningful - so a bright-red bull and a horse done by a child is a good antidote.
    Need to go out again, today - so will be brief
    Cheerio
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.