LOL, I think back at how all this started. Having brought out my...

1. 59,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    LOL, I think back at how all this started. Having brought out my business partner the idea of a tree change went out the window and decided I would stay put. While the house is an old 70's 3 x 1, it's in a good area

First decide to finally tackle the over grown back garden, have no lawn, chooks and have a veggie patch

Humm look at getting rain water tanks, well they are not that cheap. Started a thread here on rain water tanks vs bore and as it worked out was not going to cost that much more to have a bore. With the benefit of as much water as I wanted. So with decision made on a bore, go the whole hog and put in fruit trees.

With good start made on the garden was time for some indoor reno's, LOL quite some work done but very worth it.

Had made good progress on the reno and already had in mind to do that first pond but was not expecting to do so until early last year but some thing got to me and I was sure I would have it done by xmas, that I did

The second pond came when I hit on the idea of marron and the rest as explianed

I'll get this pond an water garden finished, then I can focus more on the fruit and vege

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.