Violin,........never tried one as I have never learnt the guitar...

1. 25,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Violin,........never tried one as I have never learnt the guitar either.

I would have thought with your violin experience, you would soon pickup how to play the keyboard.
    Can you play the piano?

This Roland BK5 has quite a range of violin options.
    And because with a touch of a button, you can add any other layer, instrument, piano, sax etc with or, or bring in an orchestra etc and these you can bring in and out with a touch of a button when playing.
    Likewise for the left hand, base etc, which you can set to auto which means you just hold the right keys down for base, and it does the rest for you, whether you pick, rock, waltz or whatever lol.

We could have the La Parisfal Orchestra o sole mio etc smile.png
    And with your creative mind, the out poring so to speak etc, The Parisfal shining out in music.

There was a Violin in the family which I believe had come down the line from a generation or two and my father had it.
    However his brother borrowed it for one of his kids, supposedly and we never saw it again.
    But recently we did hear, it was given to his sister and she gave it to her daughter who apparently is well into the violins and belongs, part of some major orchestra.
    So, it's good to hear that someone that is passionate in that area, got it.

Initially it was handed down to another of the Fathers brothers, younger one, but sadly he took his life and I think it was while rather young.
    No idea why and it seems, it was a big secrete,.......rather sad.
    Apparently, he used to build or part of building, the old pipe organs.
    I believe one of them is still around and somewhere in Fremantle, maybe one of the old churches, not sure.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.