@wotsup - have done my morning's share of mail and printing of...

1. 17,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @wotsup - have done my morning's share of mail and printing of photos of my girl, which go into the thank-you letters - still two major ones to go, but they can wait. Next job: tax - finally!

One has to know what one is good at - planting is not my thing, sadly - but was spoiled by a husband who tried absolutely everything until he could master it - didn't work for his life, though - was a smoker.

I remember he planted a lemon tree for our piano teacher - the locally famous one, Mme Carrard - she was good, but also knew how to get her pound of flesh - hubby was always doing some 'little' job for her. Anyway, we exchanged a secret smile to one another when she asked tat he plant a lemon tree for her and she was then 80! (thinking, she wouldn't be around to pick the fruit!). Well: 4 years later my husband was gone and she lived to be almost 105 and had many crops - and taught until she was 99!. Such is life!

I am not patient enough, plus water is a real problem where I live - I think you said you had a well?? - I am almost right on top of the hill - in the Hills - I don't think the hills have got names, at any rate; no-one seems to know. - so if I wanted to drill for water, I'd have to go several hundred meters deep. I love gardens though - grandparents on both sides knew how to grow food, look after crops etc.

Lemons are good for you and expensive atm.
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.