have lgrggededed onjust per chanchwhere are fte f*ing key...

1. 41,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    have lgrggededed on
    just per chanch
    where are fte f*ing key boards?????????
    are there you are...

ok
    i have not read any opstes
    2 I have drunk a bottle of stuff that would make your hiar stand on end
    `
    Have towrite this while i rmemember
    `

7am...fog,,, oh there is fog ,,niv=ce fog,,vindictive fog,,,or ujst f*you fog... ============= 3 m visuablitiy in front while you are doing 11kph
    and yiuo hit someone you are ded !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes DED
    `
    I pull out of drive
    i drive
    its f*ing foggy
    3 mters ahead pulls out a BB fat ( a BB Fat is a truck,,it could have anything)
    this one has cows and baby cows all a wondering why thy got pulled off their nice nipple...
    and in X km;s flat they will be your .... one quarter whatever with mush....
    `

segqwy,,,truck infront,,cant overtake,,2 way static,,, NO GO BY AMOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEATH AHEAD@!!
    `
    Cool bRO "GMGLWALGO'

`
    Well may tech you that high way code one day
    `
    OK
    passed,,,at 230kph... was the only opening for a long day ahead.....
    `
    well i hate the day ahead,,,wish it did nit happen on my BDay...Ref to you Bible Readers ,,a ref called Eccle 7:11

read it some time
    `
    `
    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    a sound
    imgaine
    heavy traffic,,,,,,,, I f*ING MAGINE A PERSON,,, time time tock tock tik tic,,,, some place???????????? you got no idea where!!!!!????/

but a WWWWWWWWWWWWwAAAAAAAAAAA,,,is yelling
    screaming
    begging
    OR THE
    f*ING CAR UP AHEAD TO GET THE f* OUT OF THE WAY CAUSE THER IS A,,,YEEEEYA SEEN IT IN THE MOOVIES
    AND AMBULANCE TRYING T GET BY

Hope that i showed all the munchkins how to PULL OFF THE ROAD
    `

I WAS UPSET,,,I SAW ALL THIS,,I BLOW MY HORN,,, I NUDGED MY CAR INTO ON CONING MINNIONS OFF TO THEIR
    MONDLESS PERSIUITES,,WHILE A PERSONS BLOOD MAY HAVE BEEN DRIPPING ITS LAST OXYGEN
    HEY FELLAS I KNOW Y9U SAY ME,,,AND I WATCHEDTHE f*ED UP TRAFFIC VECTORS YOUR ARE ARSKED EVYDAY TO NAVIGATE
    AND i : [ i will look into it later,,,as,,, welll what can i say in this place,,i was there with you when you got your CERT,,,and mate hope you were
    driving this day,,,, [IWDIKIWMOFCTATIT}..
    `
    OH
    `
    Onfo anoTHER matter,,,,,
    `
    To YOU ,,yes you,,, this is f*ing hottcoper...
    where prices are ,,,,,,,h mmmm
    HHH MMMMMMMMM
    asked.
    set/?

Well i have this to say,,,, you have played your game
    and I know know where your balls are aimed,,,
    and
    LET IT BE KNOWN,,,for all time
    .....................................................................................................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~&*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*)(%$%^*#&&*)(^%#$#@^|*&()&#$*^%*&()..

Look ou general readers might find this a strange complex after reading whotso

But this kind and gentile group of true humans...
    will
    `
    simply read the words if a man who had home burned,, his life cut,and all beurorCITI WAGS WAHS WAYS brought as full force againts..

HEY HERE IS A LITTLE STORY TO YOU YOUNG HUMAN,,,,,

well that DAY when like was doing its tock tock out of your life,,,
    and a
    METAl laaud, BOX VAN TRUNED UP......
    `
    hEY buddy,,,it may be cause some nobody ran his car up a traffic island so the paramedics reached you time ,,while
    evey other driver was plugged into the lateast,,,BBBBBBBBBBBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaBBBBBBBBBBBB I am f*INGS DOOMED
    MUSIC?
    `

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.