Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-60628

1. 18,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    let me try part of it and see what the bot dislikes

my personal life happens to matter to me. so does Taus life, Margie’s life (especially when she’s not well because she never complains). @big e entertains us with stories of his dogs and fish and neighbours. @picastoc tempts is with food as does @noddan. Mms tells tall tales of love and brilliance. @zipperlip drops in with his sage observations on life fuelled by the Chinese and art. @Justis shares his experience of building ponds and beautiful resort like settings in his backyard, and tips about bottoms and bicycles and growing passionfruit - are they connected.

can i post an image of the bruising that can be done when a man gets angry beyond belief on a thread which is about women and violence and attitudes towards women - should i? is there a policy on this.

.i had thought that maybe if I showed what it actually looks like for a real person it might stop these conversations being simply theoretical. There are real humans at the end of all of this stuff. Including men who suffer as well. Conversations change the world.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.