Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-60659

1. 41,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48

Tree Troll Twister

A three-toed tree trolltried to trap a leaping leprechaunwith a black claw bear paw trap.But he stubbed toe three in the trap in the tree,Snip snap toe three was gone.The two-toed tree trolltried to trap a laughing leprechaunwith a black claw bear paw trap.But soon he'd forget where the trap had been set,Snip snap toe two was gone.The one-toed tree trolltried to trap a sleepy leprechaunwith a black claw bear paw trap.“Go to bed,” he said, “while you still have your head,”Snip snap now all are gone.

`

Lake Breaking News

Lake Breaking NewsEarly this morning, there was a robberyA turtle mugged a snail down by the pondThe shell the turtle jacked, was off the poor snail's backand when he turned around, the thief was goneHe went down to the station, after much deliberationAnd told the cops his story at last.With such a keen depiction, they asked for a descriptionBut, the snail said it happened much to fast 

Poetry Biscuit

I am the enchanted poetry biscuitNo gravy, no butter, I look so blandStaring at the fridge, will you risk it?Sweep me away in your hot hands!I’m so much more than last night’s pizza pieCome on now, I dare you, take a biteA radiant magic awaits insideTo quench the burn; set your soul arightWhether you nuke me, boil me, or bake me,I’ll satisfy your cravings the sameAnd like life, I’m as good as you make meLet the flour and baking soda set you aflame!
    `\
    De fush Zat Koodnt Klim Trezz
    `

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.