Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-60665

1. 18,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    @Parsifal - join the club - I am still 2 hours behind you and will make it to the major shopping center, as I had intended to do.

But I am feeling much better now. I had a real scare some time back over crying too much and waking up with truly strong pain (just breathing hurt) - and repeats during the day and 1 week later just once - and that was now 2 1/2 weeks ago or more - seeing doc tomorrow, who will probably prescribe some tests. But I know when I feel myself centered and 'normal ' again - and I am! smile.png

I talked to granddaughter and son-in-law last week forgot that it was his birthday (9th April) but sent a WhatsApp thingy to granddaughter - they seem really fine, giggling and happy, but they had more time to see it all come to an end and watched the misery and are probably glad the suffering is over for all, not just Mum. They are both so sweet, son-in-law is a great drummer, good enough to take exams at the Royal College whatsit ... he is a Professor of Drumming - rolleyes.png
    Child is brilliant and has a dog to love, which mummy specially bought her so she's got something to love . . .
    I'll try and get over there as soon as the Covid stuff allows.

I probably got into that fight on HC then - got upset about someone else - it isn't worth it, believe me.

Just you read and re-read your posts and imagine that someone malignant might be watching, reading it, then correct and post.
    go well
    be easy on yourself
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.