Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-60686

1. 18,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    honestly i am ok with what i post. I am pretty sure that the people i care about don't know who I am from what i post, and if they do know me and the background thy already have a view of me which may or may not be accurate and I'm not sure I care that much. I think I have said a few times that the one thing that kept me locked was thinking silence was a way of hoping unpleasant things would go away. and shame didn't work so there we are. i have mostly lived a decent life and m=tried to do the right thing and make a difference. i haven't always got it right and because of the work i do there will inevitably be people who didn't like me. but more did and more remember me reasonably kindly i think (can never be sure but i keep being told that). in any case i am a reasonably open person in real life. i like people and always will more people deserve that than don't. most people like being treated well. they like you to smile at them, be nice to them and listen to them. They like you thinking they matter. and that means not being a closed book

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.