Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-60697

1. 8,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Strangely enough many parallels.

My handwriting was atrocious and still is. Without computers I would not have got through a business career. Teachers were digging up copy books and giving them to me in high school, despite them being phased out when I was in year 2.

I think there may be a connection with a physical genetic disability that I have.

English was my worst subject, and sentence construction was a failure until I was about 27/28. I then joined the public service for a small stint, Windows, a word processor and practice made all the difference. Whereas now I feel I could attempt any subject.

Mathematics was my forte and still is.

I was the first one on my side (and my wife's) to go to Uni. Having a free Uni education made all the difference. Though I wonder if I would have been happier leaving at Year 10 and becoming an electrician.

I travelled an hour each way on the same train line when I was in high school, in university and then for about 6 years in the public service. After 15 years it is incredible the fiction books I read. I tend to be a spend reader. Therefore I would finish most books in about two days on the train. 1.5 days if it was short enough. Some of the good books I would read 3-4 times over the years.

Since the internet, I spend so much time reading rubbish online that I have bought some books to read on a holiday that I haven't touched in over 12 months.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.