Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-60826

1. 17,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146

@NoBoDe for a time it was a party trick of mine to tell people 'I can read hands' - and I was always amazed how trustingly and eagerly people I hadn't talked to before, came up to me to get a 'hand- reading' - it's quite heart-warming, really, and you get immediately closer to people who trust you in such a way.

Of course, I am not a professional, I just have a general idea on what the lines mean and I would never go into the 'prediction business' like: "I see a handsome tall stranger" - or "you will be going on a journey" ! but there is a lot which shows in people's hands, like for example you can tell the vitality or not of a person by the colour of the inside bulges of their hand - bright-pink means they are healthy, or maybe have high blood pressure (haha) - end tips of fingers can also tell you whether someone is a dreamer or is practical, blunt finger tips mean 'practical' elongated pointy finger tips (the fleshy part not fake nails) mean a more spiritual or dreamy sort of person.
    etc. etc.

The fate line is important and indicates the hiccups etc. of your professional and other important choices

Incidentally the so-called life line, which is the deep groove surrounding your thumb does indicate your health but not necessarily the length of your life, as it continues to grow as you get older, mine has got a weak island somewhere at the bottom of the hand and continues on strong - I believe that indicates my husband's death, which really threw me off course for quite a while.

It is fun and when you think that the whorls on the tips of our fingers have now been used in some hospitals in Europe to check for indication of disease - quite apart from the use of finger printing by the law -

It's all a lot more interesting than the lines on the outside, which also tell a story.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.