Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-61060

1. 17,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Parsifal - I have just spent an extra $50 on Amazon.com, because I didn't realise the price for my long-time favourite - a Guinot product - was in US$ - I will use it sparingly. I originally bought it, because many years ago a friend who was a professional beautician used it on me, later I found out, that one of our local TV stations buy it in large jars for make-up of their 'news' staff.
    It was then about $80 per 1 oz jar - I haven't used it for a long time and recently found out that a very small line of cosmetics (made in France) which once started up as surgical cream, has blossomed into at least 50 sub-products and has become twice as expensive.

caution: just musings - - - -
    There is a huge market for cosmetics - but I doubt anyone can think up something new - the latest I know of is 'hyaluronic acid' which is actually something you can ingest, if you eat the right vegetables and probably does you more good inside your tummy than on the skin.

I am going in for laser treatment later in the year - mid-winter is best and I have been given a caddy of small bottles to us 2x daily: to
    1. cleanse my skin (face and neck only)
    2. spray something on my skin
    3. rub sticky cream into my skin, which has a suspicious bluish tinge (colour??)
    and a sun cream

Unfortunately they all smell bad - - so I went in search of my beautifully perfumed and velvety Guinot 'vie cellulaire' etc etc.
    skin looks good though.
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.