So, whose fault is it that mice ate your cheese? Yours, of...

1. 28,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    So, whose fault is it that mice ate your cheese? Yours, of course!!!! Why are you making pets of mice? You already have blowfly pets, dog pets, and now you have mice pets? I think you need to get yourself a cat or two. Then you will have all the blue cheese for yourself.

A couple of weeks ago, I saw some King Island blue cheese with a Special Price due to it being close to Use By date. Bought it.
    Just a small slice $3.50 on special. Yum. I was eating it and sitting near the shopping docket. On it I see, it cost me $7.20 instead! Now, was that my fault? Should I take it back and show them? I thought I wouldn't bother, however, I decided to complain to them next time I was buying groceries. They, of course, blamed me. Why didn't I ring them? Why didn't I bring it back? etc etc etc
    I could have asked them why they didn't believe me and subtract a couple of dollars from my in-excess of $100 bill which I was about to pay. The shop knows me very well. This is a local place from which I always make my supermarket purchases.

I vaguely recall there was a time when if you found an error, you got the product for free. Now, I would have returned for the full $7.20 refund plus the blue cheese and thought I'd got a gift. Now, that would have been a fair way of responding to me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.