Shop keepers getting fined re the QR non-compliance and others...

1. 28,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Shop keepers getting fined re the QR non-compliance and others being told to close their doors. Not in my part of Melbourne but certainly in other places.

I visited the PO in order to get the Australian Post parcel which they decided not to deliver to my house but leave a note in my letterbox that I have to go to the Post Office to collect it myself. I hand them the card left in my letterbox. They say, we need some identification. I was not carrying my wallet containing my Driver's Licence etc etc etc. I explain. Well, you need some identification. I had used my phone and the QR code had worked OK, but now I am no longer able to prove I am indeed picastoc.
    He asked me a couple of dozen questions and I got them all right. He allowed me to collect my shoes.

Perhaps I could have placed my foot on the counter, told him to undo the parcel, and he would see that Cinderalla Picastoc indeed has the exact sized shoe, hence that parcel was indeed mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stressful to go shopping...... I will soon write down each place where I have been shopping today, the times, etc into my diary........

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.