Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-66964

1. 11,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi again Tau,

I am mortified, because I too have rather messed up many investments over the last year. I was not really in the right head space to be learning, so kept jumping in out of shares like a headless chook! If I had just held..........apart from MSB, I would have done a lot better for sure. I am so damn lucky, because after all this silliness I am still ahead.

I have spent several hours this morning researching LKE which is a lithium stock. I came across this by searching the top 1% of shares in my broker data and noticed that the top 2 held it.
    My conclusions are that it looks very promising. So I will give it a shot.
    It is an Aussie company in Argentina, which turned me off to start with, but they have a revolutionary method of extracting the lithium from the brine in just a few hours, instead of weeks without wasting fresh water. The company next door have just made a contract with BMW.
    If you look at the HC threads, you will see I have asked some questions and received good answers. But who knows?

Liontown now makes up 1/3rd of my portfolio. I am happy with it, my average is 44c I think.
    I am pretty confident, but have no idea really how far it will go, up certainly, but bumps on the road. I really haven't had time to read all the latest stuff. But it is a Tim Goyder company, which gives me confidence.
    I am thinking much more carefully now.

Daughters . Hmmm very common as I have read to have friction between mothers and daughters.
    I am leaving her in peace, I do know that she has a lot of issues to cope with. In a strange way, now I have let go in my head and stopped contacting her. It has given me a bit of freedom, I always felt that she was watching and judging me.
    I love her to death and of course have sad moments, but hope she will return somehow when she is ready.
    In the meantime I am getting on with things.

I really don't know what the craic is with LSA. Here is the latest research from swingtradebot.

"LSA closed up 5.56 percent on Friday, July 30, 2021, on 28 percent of normal volume.
    The stock rose above its 50 day moving average, improving its intermediate-term outlook by crossing above that important trendline.
    Note that the stock is in oversold territory based on its Slow Stochastic indicator (14, 3, 3) -- sideways movement or a bounce should not be unexpected."
    ADXLong TermIntermediate TermShort Term
    Weak or AbsentUpUpUp
    Historical LSA trend table...

So for me, not advice. I will HOLD.

A2M looks a bit dismal to me. MSB is a very sore point as I lost $28k on it, but thank heavens made it up.
    Tau, just enter SWINGTRADEBOT into your browser. I do not know how reliable it is, but it has links to enable you to fully research the stocks. So I have been using it a lot. Please dyor as always. Good luck Jo Jo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.