@Joannie - more to go - re your request - I have on CD which has...

1. 17,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Joannie - more to go - re your request - I have on CD which has jazz music on it, mostly by the entire group S. was part of and it is truly great listening - I have requested more copies from son-in-law, but remembering 'her' office when I last was there, he probably hasn't even looked at her stuff. This particular CD is called "Orqestra Mahatma' 'Stay Cool' on which they play some jazz standards (The Mooche, Duke Ellington, Goodnight Waltz, trad. American and lots of South American and one of my daughter's compositions on it also

T\the musicians are described as:
    s. (thats my girl) - Catgut & Scrapey,
    Stuart Hall - assorted Howling Irons,
    Thad Kelly - Thuds,
    Paul Clarvis - Bangs

I have to finish a big project, got totally inspired last night and know how to finish it, now smile.png - so being 'sad' sometimes bears fruit but after that, I will collect some of her stuff and will give it to a friend who will make me a number of CD copies - and you'll get one, too.
    she had only just begun to compose - but did one last work which her friends put to music and her daughter is singing on it - which is quite beautiful - again, I need to get this copied -properly - could do it on my burner here, will try.,

thanks for your interest and i hope to meet up with you before long, too
    Love
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.