@Joannie - I need to sign off - so this is my last message for...

1. 17,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Joannie - I need to sign off - so this is my last message for today:
    re your daughter, or anyone who concentrates on people's shortcomings - people who do that, often play the blame game - or they feel they need some distance - my youngest does that from time to time, but I know she always comes back. I am happy, at times, to be left alone, I also love company - sometimes people simply need a break from each other, particularly when close.

Even if your situation is different, view it like that: give her some space - use the time to heal: for yourself or to do as you fancy.

I have also found I can only cope with one complicated human at a time - maybe we are all like that - and need to take time out and be silly and drink and joke and dance in between.

I will get into the stock market again - seriously - but know how much time it needs - so i am just watching another set of small investments erode (A2M, LSA, MSB) - I didn't invest in Liontown, because one poster who was touting it like mad struck me a bit like 'Tibbs' (Lynas) who I followed some years ago and it lost me a fair bit of money - but it seems he is right after all - I am happy for them, just wondering whether it's worthwhile investing now. Lynas is doing o.k. now, but that's 10 years later confused.png - probably would not have lasted that long, anyway.

Jo Jo i need to run
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.