hi @Joannie - "Sex pistols' I am not sure I like them - but, of...

1. 17,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    hi @Joannie - "Sex pistols' I am not sure I like them - but, of course they would be much older now

- oh my poor girl, you have no idea how 'proper' she is but she is used to artists of all kinds - both her parents are in that scene, well in s case 'were' - so she grew up with strange people all around her, mind you the artists I met at Abbey Road were all truly nice people, well behaved, appreciative of each others efforts. I've never heard them or her use a rude word ever -

Covid does not seem to do much damage to its younger victims. I checked the email again, to see if I didn't misread it, no she did have it and had to isolate in their country house in Suffolk. I've spent time there, it's a beautiful place and feels like time stood still, but quite lonesome. well it's over and done with

Ah 'runner': As a runner, you'll act as a general assistant, working under the direction of the producer and other production staff to undertake whatever basic tasks are required to ensure the smooth running of the production process. . . . . and it is usually well-paid; she is also highly organised, so its the right job for her.
    Take care
    XX
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.