@Joannie - yes, this thread is addictive. Mostly for the reason...

1. 17,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Joannie - yes, this thread is addictive. Mostly for the reason that we seem to have attracted some intelligent and interesting posters who either have lived or still do live interesting lives.

A lot of cudos must go to @NoBoDe who is the (young) Grand Daddy of this thread and keeps it going - he is always present to post interesting or entertaining things, the content is rarely controversial; he is also remarkably modest and self-effacing - at least on this thread (rolleyes.png) - and has learnt that less is o.k., too and still appreciated.

Re keeping 'my bib out or in' - maybe that's just me with a misunderstood colloquialism (I am quite ashamed, but will keep it for laughs)

well - it is Australian, after all -
    "To involve oneself in an intrusive or nosy manner into something that is not one's business or responsibility. Primarily heard in Australia."

Astra:I have only had one jab, next one is due on Tuesday 31/8 - I did talk to my doctor about having it earlier, but he suggested not do this.

I actually think 'they' don't know all that much about it, but we know even less, so here we are trusting our medics.

I have had a look at that website you suggested - and I am signing on! Thanks This morning heard on ABC that stock market is doing well, and particularly some metal stocks are doing well, above all lithium and anything to do with battery production.Maybe I'll buy some Liontown shares after all, even though I won't get the huge benefits everyone on this thread has reaped. Good on you on purchasing for $.44!!
    Take care, too, JoJo
    XX
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.