1. 17,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    @Joannie @Parsifal @Justis - I am totally ashamed to admit that until last week, when i suddenly had a feeling I had missed something, did I realise that eldest daughter's birthday is on Friday, 27th August - and we usually either go to a restaurant, or as she did last year, they stage a 'performance' at her new boyfriend's house - or I invite the family round for the Sunday.

She is always very busy on Saturdays (she is an osteopath and one of the practitioners at her clinic was holidaying in Europe and cannot get back in, so they are all very busy) - so the Saturday is definitely 'mine' - and I will go to Mandurah -

I have talked with family last night - and the birthday girl still doesn't know what she wants to happen for her birthday, maybe I can steer her round to the weekend after, or maybe earlier - it has happened before, I am used to that rolleyes.png

There are still almost 4 weeks to go so I will just have to wait and see, but make preparations for all possibiities.
    If I cannot come to see you with Justis and Parsi - then I'll drive up later in the season - hopefully the wildflowers are still out then.

Life isn't meant to be easy, that's for sure !!!!
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.