Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-67090

1. 10,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Ah so Bib is Strayan. I am still learning some of the slang which is quite hilarious!
    Yes @NoBoDe s thread is great. He posts such interesting things.
    I have already learned such fascinating information, this evening eg about wallpaper and celluloid.

Celluloid interests me, because I have collected many antique bits and bobs. Many I knew were made from bakelite and small objects from celluloid.

Yes we are a nice group here. We all have such different experiences, a bit like a box of liquorice allsorts and can learn interesting things from each other. Very civilised and non confrontational

I had an appt at lunchtime today with a new "medical man".
    He was assigned to me by my wonderful male nurse as he was an older man who has a better understanding of mature peoples needs.
    He was real old school, such a gentleman it was a zoom meeting.
    When it reached the end, I told him that if he was in the room that I would have given him a big hug, which made him smile.
    I explained about the wonderful help which I was so lucky to receive from women on a forum. He was very interested and thought that after 38 years of going round in circles and not really getting very far, that this was just what I needed.
    A little like the old days. When you had problems, you could chat to a dear friend or neighbour instead of going for "professional help"

Yes, although the stock market was up today, nearly all of my stocks dropped drastically because they are mainly in the minerals industry and it was a bad day for these.
    But I managed to buy some LKE for 50c. Funnily enough when the market is down, my shares tend to go up.
    I am glad that you signed up for swingtradebot, I have not signed up or anything I just use the free part, so it would be interesting to hear your experience of this.
    I checked and my average for LTR is 46.5c but yes that is good. I hope you do well with yours if you buy them.

Take care my friend.
    Jo Jo xx

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.