Hi Taurisk, Yes, I was somewhat sceptical re MMS's "advice", but...

1. 28,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Hi Taurisk, Yes, I was somewhat sceptical re MMS's "advice", but I thought it was worth investigating. I did that investigation and cautiously but surely, built up a sizeable number of LTR shares since .

My tax implications will be horrendous and many multiples of $100,000. I know that. The tax man will be delighted with me were I ever to sell even 10% of my holding.

However, no tax if I don't sell and have no interest in selling at this time of the business development. More is to come......been buying since May 2019, traded them but for past two years many buys and zero sells, as the company has become increasingly de-risked.

Todate, I am a five bagger which means my costs have now been covered and a 400% gain is in my name.

Man from church I recommended these to tells me I should spend, spend, spend instead of trying to look after other people and helping them in the market. But I know the risk. I don't want to be blamed for what may end up being not nearly as spectacular as it has already been. The question when to sell is probably harder than when to buy, to be honest with you.

Thanks for your congratulations. Very kind of you. Remember, there are posters here whose holdings go up by $1,000,000 for every 10 or 15 cents that the LTR price goes up. Life changing and I totally enjoy hearing of their plans for the future....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.