Aw Kensington, I worked at the telephone exchange there, it was...

1. 10,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Aw Kensington, I worked at the telephone exchange there, it was brilliant! We had all the pop stars including Mick Jagger who all calls had to come through the exchange as private numbers, my God he could be as mad as a hatter and would swear like hell when we called him.
    I adored Kensington High St, my favourite boutiques were Biba and Bus Stop. I so wished that I had kept all of those amazing clothes which I had bought there.
    I don't really know St Johns Wood apart from reading the name on the underground, I was a South London girl, but St Johns Wood was considered very trendy.
    Why no parties? You should have been out and about, especially with your looks
    For goodness sake lol, how did you land up packing false teeth, that is hilarious.

About 40% of the kids in my school were from the Windies, but they were amazing and my best friends, perhaps my school was not as awful as I thought. Yours sounded horrendous.
    Bloody spam, my Mother was so fond of cooking awful meals with that muck.
    Our school dinners were really good, no spam.

You certainly were dumped in an awful school, mine was not that bad.
    No you are not a grumpy granny, you are lovely and it is great to hear your experiences.

Yes let tomorrow be a good day for LTR. There are very few shares for sale, so fingers crossed.
    Sleep well, I guess you are already zedding over East and stay safe x

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.