Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-70497

1. 29,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    So many here are struggling @Taurisk and I do feel for the younger ones. Some missing 18th birthday parties and their
    school friends and doing final years of schooling too.
    The sporty ones missing their netball as well.

Kindness and consideration as well by some. One busy lady works for her dad part time and takes him for a walk then
    in the afternoon I see her walking to see a guy who they helped moved into care and because he has no one she is keeping
    an eye on him as an ex employee of her dads.

Old story of ask the busiest person for help and they will find time.

My gardener is self employed but was unable to come because of distance. He has now purchased and is closer to me and
    many of his clients. He managed to gut most of his new purchase (as opposed to rent) and is now stuck because he can't
    get builders. Finally he was able to come here and I didn't question him as to where he was staying.

I never like asking too many questions and leave it to him to tell me what he chooses to over time.

Minor inconvenience for me and I'm coping fine and enjoying my own company but really look forward to the day I can
    actually invite someone inside.
    Computer helper would be a dream to invite in.
    I'm taking pleasure in my simplified garden and the visiting cat and meeting the odd dog while walking masked.
    One dog is always so keen to see me in the front garden and races to my front door to be let in. Sorry buddy we are in lockdown.

A neighbours dog wags his tail so hard I'm sure he will fall over when he sees me.
    I'm getting so used to the rules now it may soon feel strange to be out a bit more.

On entertaining - so much harder being solo so I would prefer a cheap and cheerful instead and dine out when permitted.

Thanks for the tag Tau. The symptoms will pass eventually. Stay well and safe.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.