Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-71163

1. 18,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    @kingpins I hope for your sake, that this is true for you - it isn't true for most males - and females, too, but females do try harder to look neat and tidy, even fashionable.

I recently did a little survey, i.e. mental exercise in 'checking out' males in my prospective age group a little under and a little over - there are very few men who still look good, most either neglect themselves, or bear the signs of a hard life - and then I do feel sorry for them. Men on the whole work a lot harder, physically, than women - it got my husband at age 56 (but he was a smoker, but worked hard, both at the office and physically be the constant renovations he did on the three houses we owned).
    I mostly felt sorry for them and was glad I only had myself and my little problems to look after.

An ex boyfriend of mine does qualify, though: he is now 82, still has a good head of hair, looks after himself, doesn't limp or slouch, is fit, despite cancer surgery, dresses well - and has a new 'mistress', whatever that means at that age - but he is a simple human, not given to great insights or philosophising and has a generous outlook on life et. But he was originally good-looking.

Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.