Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-71168

1. 18,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    @NoBoDe - we are 'tuned in' as it were - I have that experience with other people as well, not all of them close.

I managed to send a telepathic message - once - to my Mum, when I thought I was about to die - she dreamt during the night that I was drowning. Next morning she rushed to the train station, got onto the next train to my aunt's in the country, where I was staying - ran all the way to her home, up the stairs and, breathlessly, asked the question to my astonished aunt: 'has G. ..... drowned?"

You see: I was about 9 or 10 years old and knew how to swim.
    I thought I was drowning in the local factory canal into which I had dived to get a ball which had fallen in - when i suddenly felt 'things' clinging to my feet - seaweed. - I had read in my fairytale books that they pull you under and drown you - so I became instantly terrified, screaming, struggling with my feet getting more entangled - thinking of dying, thinking of my Mum, that she would be sad and never see me again - -
    until a passing boy jumped in and just quietly talked me into hanging on to him - he saved me. And I only imagined I was drowning.

My aunt had bribed everyone, including that boy (who she bribed by buying him chocolate!) to keep quiet about it all. ... but my Mum knew; She was so astonished!
    go well - things to do here!!
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.