Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-71288

1. 61,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Yes well aware of the work involved with the large acreage, more so now after turning my place into a mini farm in the burbs but I have also been doing reno's and running a business.

Large acreage would be more or less a full time job/past time, if I could afford such a property I think I could do it. When I have look at different properties in the past, each property having different attributes I would imagine how best to manage and make the most of it.

Jo Jo' house is lovely and fantastic view, I imagine one could lease out or use for agistment land if you didn't want to keep your own stock. Any way one can dream. I'll buy some lotto tickets today LOL

Resisted the urge to play with new computer last night, having coffee and need to check out a Timber desk I came across that will fit in with my furniture then will get stuck into setting up the new computer. I'm dreading it but same time looking forward to having a computer that is not for ever shutting programs down due to lack of memory

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.