"setting up computers is an awful task."Tell me about it I had...

1. 58,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727

"setting up computers is an awful task."

Tell me about it redface.png

I had been dreading this but being a long weekend I though get it over and done with, hoped to have it sorted by know but nope. Looks like an issue with my emails too, sent a few test emails to myself from phone and computer and not going through.

I know iinet my ISP will help with the email issue and I believe HP are good for customer support, my computer, printer, wireless keyboard and mouse are all HP so have help if needed I think

Yeah much cheaper to buy components and build you own but you need to be a bit tech savvy, more so on the software side than putting the hardware together

Well wine time didn't happen till after 6pm, attention turned to recently acquired for $zero cost desk. Can see why they wanted to get rid of it, draws would not slide in and out properly and were quite wonky. The runners just needed adjusting and I put extra screws to hold in place, works well.

It will fit nicely in that spare room, right were that old wardrobe that needs discarding is, apart from of MDF bases of draws and metal runners it's sold time and dove tail joins on draws

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3622/3622939-980c0ac262d348048c87778a87c9df5d.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.