Completely agreeIn my time of high school university education...

1. 58,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 726
    Completely agree

In my time of high school university education was free and dare say I could have got in but that is another story

I got into Uni as a mature age student at a cost but also with merit, that is another story

I was really pissed off in one unit at Uni, myself and another (aussie) student had agree to work on assignment together then after a couple of weeks an overseas student was thrusted into our group assignment

Anyway this guy sort of disappeared and myself and fellow student just assumed he had dropped out and just did the work required ourselves.

Well just as the assignment was due my fellow student got an email from this overseas student asking how the assignment was coming and saying he really need to pass the unit as to graduate. I specified to the lecture that we would not put his name on the assignment but not sure what happen

There was another lecture at Curtin that refused to pass an overseas student, he got his research grant cut off

Seems all you needed was a pass mark and any thing over 50% was a pass mark rolleyes.png

I am pleased that my son strives for good results at Uni, lol he would be devastated with any result under High Distinction

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.