Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-73489

1. 24,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As a kid (once upon a time lol), we used to see a lot of the various wild orchards on what we called the bush, hill block when rounding up the cows for their morning milking.
    It was like an adventure, seeing what ones you could find.

How am I going,.................all is well.
    Thanks for asking and your thoughts.

You may recall some time back, I said I was transplanting agapanthus.
    I also mentioned not many of them had been flowering prior.
    I put them in the new bed (front only atm) and this was smack on the middle of summer.
    Well,.......they copped a battering re the high temps, especially since most of them had come from shaded areas.
    Well,....(again lol)......the good news, they are now doing well and around 3/4's of them have shot up their flowering stems etc.
    (LOL,...........a bit like the bible message, "when the fig tree blossoms and shoots forth new leaves"....................) biggrin.png

I have around 60-100 more, transplanted into pots as well and these will go in the side and rear beds.
    The garden come boundary walls have to have troweled on texture coat done, before I plant these ones.
    Texture colour (house as well) is Colour Bond paperbark (creamish), so the toning's etc should blend.

The key theme will be the agapanthus with the odd complementary plant here and there.
    We have also put in the odd palm.

I put in around 300 mt's of fake lawn, front, side and rear.
    I did it solo, it nearly killed me (mid summer).
    But boy,...............I love not having to mow it smile.png

Water feature planning on the go atm as well.
    Off the Alfresco, rear garden wall, 1 or 2 water blades coming out of the wall.
    The section of water blade wall, will be a feature in itself.
    Cultured stone or something like that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.