Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-78740

1. 17,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @NoBoDe - I have had the odd occasion when I am very tired or I am not feeling well at all or the weather is truly awful . Remember I have to take a road which is framed by trees, aging eucalypts mostly, which are prone to drop branches in windy weather - and then I cancel whatever appointment I had.
    The lady you describe had enough sense to realise something was wrong with her, so she instinctively moved out of the way.

The prevalent cause of bad accidents is still caused by drunk driving or under-age drivers driving stolen cars and police in pursuit - I know of one such case where the police chased one young driver until the car crashed - the young man died on the spot - I knew his parents - only on a casual basis, but the loss of a young life is particularly heart-wrenching.

It is also unusual to have accidents because of mechanical failure of the car.
    and the animal most likely to cause a fatal accident is 'the horse' - of all critters - many more people die from horse-riding accidents than shark attacks or snake bites etc. etc.

I feel on top of the world today - got lots of things sorted already (bought a replacement cheapie set of spectacles at chemist . . . . ) and just decided to check out the state of my shares and my friends on HC.
    I hope you are better today
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.