Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-79079

1. 17,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Justis thanks for doing all that investigating - next-door is slightly larger than mine, but they bought it that way. I think I am being a good neighbour, for example, ever since I moved in, now 15 years ago, he's been building and accumulating most of his rubbish on my side - building material etc. always stored within view of me, but I don't mind, never said anything; he hacks down his own trees, leaves branches sticking out like an exo-sceleton on one pine - really ugly, within my view . . . . .

He is quite chatty, his wife less so - I taught one of their children piano for a little while. Unfortunately quite unmusical, lost interest, but it helped her with her grades at school and we became genuinely friendly - kids are always friendly. I am thinking of buying their son a birthday present, as he is also born on a thirteenth and I told him it's a lucky day not an unlucky one. Coming up soon, its in Feb. - hence my request to some of you to come up with suggestions . . . . I think I might get him night vision goggles (at the P.O.Shop)

So, really I do not wish to rock the boat - and I do know that I can only subdivide into two blocks. I am waiting just now, to see what a house in my street will fetch, which is up for sale right now for a fairly hefty price. Please do not mention the road nor house number.

So the plan now is: and after chatting with JoJo, who is very knowledgable - I'll continue on here, but will gather all the info you have given me, check out websites etc. - get quotes - see the people at the Council and leave all that information in my special box at the bank, where i also keep my Will - my kids can struggle with this after I'm gone - and maybe I'll try the market and put it up for sale as is, before I absolutely have to - it seems a good market now -oh, but then where would Lillecat go? - and @NoBoDe ? who absolutely loved it here, when he visited. But visiting is probably out of the question anyway with all the Covid stuff happening . . . .

Life is a bit of a bummer for so many people right now, so I shouldn't grumble.
    Take care
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.