Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-79177

1. 28,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Well, lucky you. I am speaking with a lady who uses a cheap broker, and that is where some of the problems are.

I also use Commsec and, of course, can access all my Buy and Sell orders. I have, for the past one hundred years, used excel spreadsheets to record all Buys and Sells matching off the Sells with the Buy parcel which suits me. Because I had losses, my accountant said - "get rid of your losses, otherwise you may die before they are written off and your beneficiaries do not inherit your losses". It took my three years. Losses now all gone. CommSec is still my broker and all trades are automated from them directly into the clouds where ShareSight resides, and I hear (and see) them arrive within maybe five, sometimes ten, minutes of a buy or sell. I can see exactly how much gain or less has been made as it has a universal choice of "Minimise Cap.Gain" directive which we have selected from now on for me. That's because my losses have all gone. It automates trades so that those with half price cap.gain are recognised as well. SO EASY!!! Goodbye Spreadsheets. Belong to the dim, dark ages, lol.

However, he wanted an easier life with regards to my trades. We now use ShareSight. It is brilliant. But needed many many hours of setting it up, but it now means from here-on-in he will be happy and me also. Previously, was writing off the losses by choosing to maximise my gains. However, now got huge gains and so I am not selling. When one uses ShareSight, the user is encouraged to share the process with someone like an Accountant. Now my accountant knows all my finances, and I trust him implicitly and he's done by tax return probably for 25 years or so. I am very much a hands-on worker with this software and he likes the fact that I know what's going on. We have both learned the software together.

If I paid him per hour, he could probably buy himself another house in central Melbourne, lol. I just whisk off some money to him and he says thank you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.