Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-79277

1. 18,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    @Lady Penny - we simply need to educate our young people better. When you see how crime and all sorts of 'easy money' and 'easy virtue' is depicted on TV - and considering that a lot of our young people's education nowadays comes via these media plus their round of friends on the various social mediums, it is not surprising there are no standards.

It is sickening, but it seems that 'charities' are partiular favourite targets of dishonest people.

I only wrote a featherweight message about how I like the ear-worm-type song in the NRMA advertisement with the handsome man on the motorbike - but realised after researching a little, that it was used for a comic strip back in the 70s and it has a real composer - and the bit I like most, the singing/whistle bit is not whistled by a man but by a woman, an English actress called Carole Shelley.

all of which took probably 1 hour of my life away - I hope above is only a second or two in your life.

One can only go through life with the standards one has been brought up with and bring one's children to be honest. I am sure, you are doing this!
    X
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.