Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-86819

1. 25,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Justis
    I am not saying that it won't happen, just that on economics and performance it should not happen

Manufacturers go where the money is they will happily produce a product of inferior design if they make more money. consequently they are 100% political, it is not their responsibility to make the world a better place

About two years ago at the World Economic Forum the banking industry had every bank sign an agreement to never lend money to a fossil fuel development

What I am saying is that the public is ill informed about what is coming, I received a request for a comment on this matter recently as to whether companies should for the benefit of their shareholders adjust their actions to cater for the renewable popularity, and I affirmed that they would be derelict in their duty if they didn't

But that is business and not to the benefit of the general public which is whom the politicians should be protecting as their job is the peoples welfare not the profits of the commercial companies

Which brings me back to the truth and the facts of which there are insufficient reasons to dump fossil fuels and go to renewables, because the facts are that the government and industry have not told the truth to the people and the people in general have not bothered to find out the truth.
    The proof of my assertion in this matter is that my questions as to the veracity of the industry and government claims which no one on HC can give me answers to, so they will pay dearly in the future as a result

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.