Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-86981

1. 18,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    @cara - a c t u a l l y - I have read the entire series of books, writer one 'Tolkien' and he 'invented Gollum' including the strange speech patterns and content. He also invented an entirely new language for the fairy-folk, he wrote many of the songs, too - when young he and his younger sister already began inventing 'languages' for fun.

The books were a treat to read - my middle daughter brought them home from school and we all began reading them (including my husband), literally pinching and hiding them from the rest of the family - it was great fun. We never read the first one; the one about the Shire and where it all started. I thought the title a bit childish, but now - as a movie - I love it.

Middle daughter, who worked in the U.K. as a professional musician (violin) also owned an instrument called 'Monochord' which was used in a lot of the scenes with 'orcs' - in them - no great virtuosity needed to play that one - check it out on the music site, one 'Yotta' put a picture of it there, accidentally picking one with my girl playing it.

But none other than a really good voice actor could have reproduced Tolkien's half-threatening, pleading, begging, innocent words of Gollum in the inimitable way of Andy Serkis
    Must run - things to do - market doesn't look happy.
    Taurisk

'

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.