Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-87091

1. 28,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424

"A beginner in shorthand, after their very first dictation attempt will probably have realised that there is no time for hesitating considering constructing outlines from theory waiting for them to slowly surface from memory or anything other than instant writing of the outline.  Being required to write immediately and not being given enough time to recall them seems most unfair, quite unreasonable, and downright cruel.  A glance at the shorthand dictionary will reveal tens of thousands of even longer outlines and it is amazing that anyone perseveres in their shorthand class with this seemingly impossible task ahead.  Any such discouraging thoughts must be firmly by replacing them with remembering how much has been learned already and build on the successes."

Wow!  This writer was a challenge to decipher.  However, she is also smart and broke a rule or two in the process of getting down an outline which was still legible.  Supposedly, it was written into one of her shorthand notebooks.  I think I have read it correctly.

Much fun for me.  Sorry everyone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.