Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-87153

1. 18,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    @NoBoDe - that's why I could never 'take' to Johnny Depp - because that expression "Depp" in German does mean someone of low or slow intelligence, or just a little off. It is used often and mostly used jokingly and in a self-deprecatory way, when you catch yourself out doing something stupid or silly, you say; 'ich bin ein Depp' - it's gender-neutral, too, even though grammatically it's always masculine 'der Depp' - now isn't that something to write to the WOKE people to!

P.S. I see the query ; 'Yes, but where are the wheels?" as an attempt at a joke, like super-intelligent people often try, but rarely succeed, they want to be intelligent AND funny, too!

NOT ON! SUPER BRAINS - there is fairness in life - after all!!!
    So he opted for an outrageous hairstyle, the last resort of the joke-bereft - recent example Boris de Pfeffel Johnson.

Re Johnny Depp: There is a French city in Normandy called 'Dieppe' and I believe that's where he got his name from via an ancestor from that place.

Einstein - no doubt, was brilliant, but there is evidence that his first calculations were very much his first wife's doings, who was also a brilliant mathematician and she does not get credited anywhere. Her name was Mileva Maric
    Go well
    Taurisk

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/the-forgotten-life-of-einsteins-first-wife/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.