Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-87172

1. 18,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Dear Jo-Jo @Joannie - you are a mine of information - somehow you must share your knowledge!!? where? there must be food blogs etc. where you could post your insights.
    The article I read did state that sometimes the grass inside the plastic bales ferments - but logic would dictate 'only if air gets into it' - so if they are truly air-tight, it shouldn't happen - and should not be stored too long before consumption.
    I cannot find this article anymore, but there was a suspicion uttered that maybe the transfer of those toxins to humans could cause cancers - just a suspicion not proven.

I know what happened to normal commercial milk, when I tried to turn it into cottage cheese with my simple methods, it turned simply disgusting - not like cheese at all - and made me wonder how much the original product had been manipulated in order to turn a profit for the milk companies.
    I remember, even @NoBoDe tried his hand at making cheese from milk - bought 6 containers cheap milk, or was even given it, can't remember, but the resultant 'cheese' was disgusting.

When living in the country we knew a family who kept 4 cows and every Friday I would queue up for the fresh cottage cheese - these animals grazed outside Bunbury on an area, which now has a major shopping center on it. These are facts farmers (and cows) have to come to terms with.

So feeding from sillage, when correctly prepared, shouldn't be detrimental?

I have watched Escape from the Country often, but recently am looking for different things to do, apart from TV - need to, actually!!
    XX
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.