Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-87562

1. 28,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Oh, and did I explain how no-one has to reveal what they contribute money wise to the church coffers? Some people use the envelopes provided to slip money into for the plate, some do direct debit so only the accountant would know (but he is a silent man and would never ever reveal), etc. The church buildings are five in total and used extensively by the community, as groups like calisthenics, choirs, card players, after-school homework group, flower arrangement group, hand craft classes and playschool, Mainly Music for kids, all hire the halls (for a very modest sum, I might add). Special offerings are made at various times and given directly to those charities when there are special needs. Such donations are not tax deductible for the givers, in most cases.

Do I get tired by reading accounts of church life by those who display great ignorance? Yes, I guess I do.

The Australian Constitution states that the practise of religious belief is permitted in our country, as it should be. We are the better for it....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.