Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-87573

1. 18,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    @picastoc - that's what I luvvvv about this thread - it is a jolly mix of existential questioning (suicide) - a bit of share market chatter - some teasing, joking going on - religion touched on now and then - and all our personal stories, histories even, seeping out into 'the community' over time so that we all get an insight into very different lives

and now cats!!!!

I adore my blow-in tabby, who is totally selfish, but also very polite and grateful, but does she know she is a cat? She seems to know her name (lilly or lillecat) but maybe it's the sound of the beloved voice which spells ' f o o d ' - ?

I'll never know, just appreciate that, when she feels 'passionate' - yes cats do feel 'passionate' - and it comes out in tiny play-bites, she never bites hard - so there is some sign of a sentient, at least 'feeling' being,

but can she count????
    I doubt it very much.

The puzzle is obviously designed to confuse us hyper-intelligent critters into over-thinking it - that's my view

If the observing cats all sit in a diagonal alignment with their bums in the corners - and assuming there is nothing obstructing their vision, then they would observe 3 other cats.

If they a Super-Cats with some thinking ability, they would know that they themselves are a cat.

But: do they know how to count????
    Enjoy your day
    and your church community, you are a lucky lady to have a fulfilled life
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.