Dear JoJo @Joannie - I had already turned my computer off, when...

1. 17,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Dear JoJo @Joannie - I had already turned my computer off, when I remembered your suggestion re another health fund, but couldn't remember the name - 'Westfund' it is - and I will check it out.
    Maybe even write to BUPA and let them know that they are NOT THE BEES KNEES - i KNOW @piastoc: apostrophyeees needed incidentally what's the plural for apostrophe??

Please spend some time thinking about your diet, drinking, weigh yourself (I did recently and was shocked!!! - have been 'good' ever since) - no-one needs to know - remember the lovely clothes you used to wear when young - I still have two items in my wardrobe which i hope to wear again, one day (in the privacy of my bedroom of course, because they are just things fixed with shoulder straps etc, but one is a flapper dress with rows and rows of orange fringes - I would dearly love to wear that again - to a fancy dress ball, maybe) -
    imagine yourself wearing them again - it does help with sticking to a diet.

Alcohol is calory-rich but not nutrient-rich - rethink that a bit, please - maybe learn to mix your drink with soda water, that's what I do now, especially good with a great white wine - but I do know that drink from back home, it's called a 'Spritzer' - and it's great with food.

How was that meal you cooked for your workers? did you enjoy the cooking, the hospitality of it?
    Need to run!!
    Byeee
    XX
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.