@Justis - thanks - I know that -but no big deal, as at the most...

1. 17,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    @Justis - thanks - I know that -but no big deal, as at the most he is snipping off 10 m2 - surveying will cost in the vicinity of $3500 which I don't have to spare atm - must talk to my friend P. again. It's not 12 years yet.

Then, of course, the fence will have to be re-done, and that could cost me some money, too. Next-door are keeping chickens at the back and allowing them a free run during the day, that's why he had to have a fence, otherwise it wouldn't have been necessary. Their cock crows at 5 am, too, I don't mind, rather like it - (but essentially you are not allowed) - but the 'environmentally-conscious' wife keeps hinting about my cat and the wildlife - this is an animal which roamed free for 3 years and I simply began feeding, and she had had a chance to catch and dispatch it - feeding her and 'taming' her has made her much less of a danger to 'wildlife' - which gets harrassed simply by people living in their territory IMO.
    there is something passive-aggressive about those ' new-agey women' - even rears its ugly head in my family, but I ignore them when they 'do' that kind of thing.
    Father has also built a ramp in the backyard where his son is practicing his roller-skate stuff, and it is incredibly noisy - thank goodness not too often - again I wouldn't dream about complaining - and there is a public ramp just 200 m down the road, on the street corner. The wife once had a screaming fit at their dogs when she discovered they had killed a native animal - another time she accused my little dog I was only baby-sitting at the time of killing her chickens - most likely a fox had gotten in and I knew my dog was indoors all that time - but she then had me searching her property with her for the dead often headless chooks - I was very tempted to say: 'chicken soup tonight?" but didn't.

Strange people - all round. I would never do what they have done over the years, but i was always friendly with their kids, they still greet me - willingly - not the duty stuff - AND because he never finishes a project, their front yard and especially on my side looks like a builders yard.
    But my husband renovated 3 homes and we always had tolerant neighbours, so I remember that and shut up.
    the world is big enough still - at least in Australia - to cater for all kinds of people.
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.