@Joannie - yes he is 'dripping with IT' - but growing up in...

1. 17,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    @Joannie - yes he is 'dripping with IT' - but growing up in Europe and my first boy friend being a similar 'type' I distrust that kind of man - they are usually a bit effeminate (not in the sexual way) emotional, not really clever, not really tough - etc. - and often on stage it is a factor which makes them successful - but as they age they become 'slimey' characters.

The young Elvis had a classical face, almost resembling classical Greko-Roman sculpture (but there is a hint of self-indulgence there) - and it is interesting to watch his very young female audience trying to get physically close to him in one video I saw on U-tube. It must feel exhilarating but also strange for the performer?! especially when as young as Elvis was then?! We all, whether we are men or women, have to come to terms with our sexuality and it isn't any easier when you are desired by many and yet you have been brought up Christian and with strict principles as he had. Singing, performing got 'it' out of him, I reckon - it's also a release of positive energy, which obviously was lapped up by his audience. I thought, when I first saw the picture of the performer who plays 'Elvis' in the film - that he didn't have his sensuality - let's see - don't know yet when it comes 'to a cinema near here'. I am not going to drive miles to see it.
    X
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.