Well stopped off at Bunnings this afternoon just to check if the...

1. 59,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Well stopped off at Bunnings this afternoon just to check if the had more blueberry plant, went to the section were I expected to see them and to the spot I got the last one and yeah there was a couple but I was unimpressed. Was walking out of the garden section in disappointment and looky looky there was some more, same variety as ones I brought on the week end and another so picked out two of the latter.

Well right behind me was another two variety's, these were rather unique variety's and grow more compact than other types. Decision decision, I only need two. Oh bugger I ended getting one each of the two unique variety's as well, load up with more azalea potting mix and pine bark mulch. $150, saved a few dollar with power pass card and accidentally used the business credit card to pay for it rolleyes.png

Got home planted up the two standard types, will have to find largish pots for the two unique variety's. Now that I understand better that Blueberry's like ph around 4.5-5 I will water them with rain or tap water, my bore water is out of limestone so not good

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4484/4484489-814004755704332d3f26a01ee7e7b17c.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.