@thenetwork - I actually love flying - it's totally exhilarating...

1. 17,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    @thenetwork - I actually love flying - it's totally exhilarating for us 'earthlings' to be up in the clouds and view the world from above - I even look out the window on those long stretches above Asia (my usual flights were to Europe/England from Perth) - which are usually just brown land in summer, but snow-covered in winter.

Am I worried about an accident? yes and no, of course I want to arrive safely, but should destiny or g.d decide this is 'it' - you won't know when its happening. Much easier than suffering - say - from cancer for years and watching your body diminish year by year, or just month by month - that's torture.

I/we and our then young daughters were very lucky at one time, when youngest daughter (who actually had a 'criminal' record on account of having pocketed a friend's rings from her bathroom when we visited - she was only 6 years old then) - found some rings in the toilet and handed them to the stewardess, without even telling me. We were then invited, 2 x 2 to visit the cockpit - it was wonderful!! This is no longer possible, of course.
    Go well
    (time for me to rake some grass - the green stuff in the garden tongue.png)
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.