Aw your poor Mum, I think once you reach a certain age, perhaps...

1. 10,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Aw your poor Mum, I think once you reach a certain age, perhaps you just wish for comfort and peace and to be left alone with your memories?
    My Mum is also in a nursing home in England, she is 91 very deaf but refuses to put in her hearing aids.
    I phoned her on Monday and found it a bit distressing, she was screaming down the phone....I cannot hear you, oh well.

You sure have a good handle on economics and you must have been a wonderful teacher.
    I cannot find out what LGS or SRD means? I can only think of LVR which is loan to value ratio, which I am sure you know.

It is so nice that you have MR X. He sounds delightful and has obviously carried you in his heart for decades, how romantic
    My son in law when he arrives will probably be a truck driver as well. He doesn't really enjoy it that much, because of the hours, he is always so tired and refuses to go to bed early.
    It is a shame as for several years he worked in a large wholesale florist and he had to learn from scratch. He didn't know the difference between a chrysanthemum and a tulip. But he was a fast learner and soon ordered all the stock from Holland. Sadly the co went under.
    There are very few openings for such jobs.

I find your posts very interesting. You keep warm and take care. Jo Jo xx
    PS My portfolio is down 4.97% today eek!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.