My brain has been percolating around SRD and LGS. I think that...

1. 28,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    My brain has been percolating around SRD and LGS. I think that Statutory Reserve Deposit is right but LGS may be something Government Securities. I think these are legally required to be held by the banks but their levels can be changed. Anyhow, my point is that there were more weapons than simply one, viz changing the interest rate, to fend off inflation. L may be "Liquid" but not sure.

Mr X told me the other day that if we had married after we first met, then we would still be married today. He is very sure of that. lol. He gives compliments without being conscious of doing so. A friend described him as a man without a mean bone in his body. Yes, that I have learned, is absolutely true. Oh, your S-I-L must be smart in order to go from zero knowledge of plants to then learn as much as he did. Mr X gave me a bunch of flowers - several days after driving around with them in his truck in the middle of summer. They were in a sorry state, but Mr X didn't notice and gave them to me anyway. I checked with the florist and they wanted to replace them. However, I decided I would not allow them to do that as further questioning gave me the truth. Mr X is a unique character, and to understand him requires some hard homework, lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.