Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-88704

1. 28,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    I remember the cooking teacher found the oven didn't light so she struck a match at the same as she stuck her head in the oven. When she stood up, her hair was burning, lol. We were all standing around listening to her lesson. She smothered it with her hands and no-one said anything at all....lol.

My other memory is our German science teacher. She was a single lady. We could go outside to the side of her room and from there were saw some large panties strung up across the room to dry......

Sounds as if your Economics teacher was pretty smart..... I told students to state nothing unless it was couched in terms such as "it tends to increase unemployment/GDP or whatever" but never say "the GDP will increase". So change a and b may (not will) increase. Always leave the option open that nothing in economics is definite. If there are five Economists in the room discussing an issue, there are likely to be six different opinions. Why not five? Because at least one Economist will change their mind....lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.