when I went to John Curtain High School in Freo ...I tried to...

1. 5,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    when I went to John Curtain High School in Freo ...I tried to pick subjects that did not require HomeWork !! so sport ..then music ..then Cooking (home economics?) running out of subjects now ..so it was woodwork and metalwork......well !! sport was cool ...music was boring but I did play a mean triangle one time the trumpet was stolen !! but at lunchtime on the oval the culprit let it Rip!! and he was good cooking was so we got a feed ...I remember how proud I was when I took 3 pasties home to Mum woodwork was ok ..I made a coffee table out of pine and back then it was all the go too lightly burn the word with an oxy flame...I was proud of that as I waltz home...now metal work !! I hate ..it was all that was left...anyway everything I made turned into an ash-tray though in my defence I spent most of the classes out side on the bench because back in the 70s we had long hair and without a hair-net ...No Metal Work !! I spent many a fine day dreaming on that bench ) anyway ...just some memories ...
    lets see if this works?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.